Bobby Klinck is an intellectual property attorney, but he’s not your typical lawyer. Sure, he went to Harvard Law School and worked at some of the most prestigious firms in the country, but if you look at the big whiteboard in his office, you won’t see much about the law.
His whiteboard is filled with tasks related to platform building, inbound marketing, and sales-funnels. Bobby is a full-fledged online entrepreneur, whose area of expertise is the law. He helps other online entrepreneurs safeguard their online businesses.
How to Properly Protect Your Confidential Info
In this master class, I talk with Bobby Klinck, intellectual property attorney, Harvard Law School grad and online entrepreneur, who helps uncomplicate the legal side of entrepreneurship with six critical steps you need to take in order to legalize your business.
Bobby feels strongly that as an entrepreneur, you absolutely need basic legal training. He tells me, “Unless you’re going to hire someone like me to be sitting there looking over your shoulder every minute of every day, we’re not going to be with you. You’re going to have to make some decisions without us. That’s why you need to get basic legal training.”
We dive into why you need to use a corporate entity for you business, how to determine if you can legally use your business name, the importance and how-tos of using written agreements, how to properly protect your confidential information, three non-negotiable things you need on your website to make it legal and more important legal information you don’t want to miss.
In This Episode You Will Learn
- Uncomplicating the Legal Side of Entrepreneurship
- Why You Need to Use a Corporate Entity for Your Business
- Determining If you Can Legally Use Your Chosen Business Name
- The Importance of Using Written Agreements and How To Do It
- What You Need to Know About Creating a Website That’s Legal
- Where and How to Get Basic Legal Training (And Why This Is So Critical)
- Why You Don’t Need to Hire Someone to Form Your LLC
- Finding the Right Written Agreement Templates That Fit Your Business Needs
- Understanding Your Intellectual Property Rights
Continue the Conversation with Bobby
For a list of all the points covered in this episode, download the Ultimate Legal Checklist here
Check out Bobby’s podcast Your Online Genius here
For more free trainings, get on Bobby’s email list to gain access to his membership site.