In this episode I talk with digital marketing expert, Roland Frasier, about how high earners think and approach networking differently in order to become successful in their chosen field. Roland has founded, scaled or sold 24 different portfolio businesses, each earning 7-9 figures. To say he knows a thing or two about what it takes to grow and scale a successful business is an understatement.
As Roland shares with me, at the heart of it all is a foundation of authentic business relationships and connections without which it becomes less likely you’ll reach the level of success you’re after. He explains, “You must have connections in order to make big strides in your business.” There’s simply no getting around it!
Join me for more valuable takeaways including the number one thing that will put your networking light years ahead of other people’s, why timing is essential to successful networking, how to network when it doesn’t come naturally to you, how to set boundaries within your life and business for better work-life balance, and just for fun, a genius tip for upgrading your hotel room again and again.
In This Episode You Will Learn
- What Networking Really Is & How to Use it Properly to Grow Organically
- How to Cultivate a High Achiever Mindset By Staying Curious
- Where to Learn Proven Traffic & Conversion Strategies for Digital Marketing
- How High Earners Think Differently in Order to Be Successful
- The Number One Thing That Will Put Your Networking Lightyears Ahead
- 3 Tips for How to Network When It Doesn’t Come Naturally to You
- Why Timing is Everything in Successful Networking
- How to Initiate and Nurture Authentic Business Connections
Continue the Conversation with Roland Fraiser
Get discounted tickets to Traffic and Conversion Summit with code CARPEDM
Roland practiced business, tax and securities law for over 12 years and is now an active investor who drives growth and scale in his portfolio companies.
He is co-founder and/or principal of three current Inc. Magazine fastest growing companies, and he has founded, scaled or sold 24 different 7 to 9 figure businesses ranging from consumer products to industrial machine manufacturing companies with adjusted sales ranging from $3 million to $337 million.
Roland is currently growing DigitalMarketer.com, RivalBrands.com and Plattr.com while advising over 150 other companies on digitally centric customer acquisition, activation, referral, retention and revenue strategies and plan implementation.