In this master class episode I chat with Tom Casano, host of The Sure Oak Podcast and an SEO expert, to learn how content creators and entrepreneurs can maximize the organic traffic their websites get by understanding the four most impactful ranking factors in Google’s algorithm.
Tom explains why simply creating quick content and filling it with keywords we think people are searching for isn’t enough.
He tells me, “If you do this right, you’re going to create helpful content. By helping Google help their users, you’ll get the traffic that you want.”
We also talk about the top three things you need to focus on to boost your SEO, why you aren’t ranking in Google and how to change that, how to naturally optimize your content for high ranking keywords without sounding spammy, how to create long-form, comprehensive content to drive traffic to your site and so much more.
In This Episode You Will Learn
- Maximize Your Organic Reach Using SEO Best Practices
- The 4 Most Impactful Ranking Factors in Google’s Algorithm
- The Top 3 Things You Need to Focus On To Boost Your SEO
- Why You’re Not Ranking in Google and How to Fix It
- How to Create a Comprehensive Content Guide to Maximize Engagement and Traffic
- Best Free Online Tools For Keyword Research
- The Biggest Mistakes Most Entrepreneurs Make When Working on SEO
- How to Naturally Optimize Your Content for Keywords Without Being Spammy
Continue the Conversation with Tom
Schedule an SEO strategy session with Tom
Tom Casano is the host of The Sure Oak Podcast and an SEO expert. Tom's podcast, The Sure Oak Podcast, is a weekly show with interviews from digital marketing experts and thought leaders.
Tom is the founder of Sure Oak, which is an SEO agency. Tom is an expert at link building, content optimization, keyword research, and search engine optimization strategy. He lives in New York City with his wife and 2 children.
The Sure Oak Podcast is available on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, and more.