In this episode, Ajit Nawalkha, co-founder of Mindvalley Teach, Evercoach, Global GRIT Institute and the author of ‘Live Big,’ talks with me about creating your own version of “living big” as an entrepreneur by changing the way you look at running your business.
Ajit believes it IS possible to create of life of wealth and balance by working LESS not more, because as he tells me, “I believe all of us can grown our companies but we don’t have to kill ourselves doing it.”
We talk about how not to become a slave to your business, the importance of raising your expectations, why YOU are your own best asset, how to create your ideal work day by working “deeper” not longer, the strategy he’s developed for getting more done in much less time and much more productivity wisdom for busy entrepreneurs.
In This Episode You Will Learn
- How to Create a Life of Wealth AND Balance
- Overcoming Other’s Limiting Expectations By Raising Your Own
- Create Your Ideal Day Using the Pareto Principle
- Why You Are Your Own Greatest Asset
- How to Make the Most of Your Strengths
- How Not to Become a Slave to Your Business
- Get More Done in Less Time Using Parkinson’s Law
- The 4×4 Strategy For Working Less and Accomplishing More
- How to Live Big By Making Decisions On Your Own Terms
Continue the Conversation with Ajit
Check out Ajit’s book Live Big at livebigthebook.com
Ajit Nawalkha, a serial entrepreneur, global educator & consultant, he is the co-founder of Mindvalley Teach, Evercoach, and Global GRIT Institute. Born in Jaipur, Rajasthan living in a home with 23 other people, has always pursued the dream of Living Big. Over the past decade he has helped build training and coaching companies to inspire the coming generation, transform entrepreneurs to live on purpose, while enjoying their lives while increasing profits. He enjoys exploring the world, learning different cuisines, writing, and spending time with his wife Neeta. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California.