Tim is the Founder of Great Assistant, which helps Entrepreneurs get a Great Assistant. For 5 years he failed again and again with Assistants; then, he finally cracked the code.
His current Assistant now handles 95% of his email inbox and has allowed Tim to focus on bigger opportunities: Tim has since appeared on Inc.com, is a regular contributor to Forbes, and has been a guest lecturer at NYU in New York City.
3 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make When Choosing A Virtual Assistant
In this episode, I talk with Tim Francis, Founder of Great Assistant, which helps Entrepreneurs find Great Assistants, about how to find, onboard and retain your next virtual assistant so you can focus on showing up in your zone genius and actually grow your business.
Tim understands the frustrations of finding just the right assistant as a busy entrepreneur. For 5-years he struggled, trying several failed methods and strategies, until he finally cracked the code. He now uses his successful, proven system to help other entrepreneurs avoid the potential headaches and setbacks of the hiring process, and find the perfect long-term fit.
He shares three big mistakes entrepreneurs make when hiring a virtual assistant, five factors that are game changers in finding and retaining a great assistant, and more.
If you’re ready to find a better way to hire and retain your next virtual assistant, you won’t want to miss this episode.
In This Episode You Will Learn
- The Proven 3 Track System Great Assistant Uses to Find Your Next Virtual Assistant
- Why Great Assistant Uses the Kolbe Test to Match You With Your Perfect Assistant
- How to Develop Systems and Procedures for The Success of Your V.A.
- When It Makes Sense To Hire Overseas and When It Will Hurt Your Business
- How to Create Long Term “Compound Interest” With Your V.A.
- 5 Key Factors That Are Game Changers In Finding and Retaining a Great Assistants
- What Makes Great Assistant Radically Different From Other Matching Services
Continue the Conversation with Tim
Download Tim’s free checklist 104 Tasks You Can Delegate here
If you’re interested in learning more about how Tim can help you find your next great assistant, visit https://greatassistant.com/apply and be sure to let him know you heard him on my show!